- Check-in counter of your airline
- Call stations for the assistance service (when booking in advance at the travel agency)
- For flights with Deutsche Lufthansa AG: Special Lufthansa service desk next to check-in counter 339
Check-in at the counter
Tips for accessible check-in
Which documents do I need for check-in?
- Airline Ticket
- ID card or passport
- Depending on your destination and if necessary, a visa
Please note that in many countries corona-related documents (proof of current vaccination status/recovery status/test and/or digital travel registration) are required. You will then need these documents at check-in as well.
How does the check-in work?
- Get to the terminal a minimum of 2.5 hours before departure
- Go to the counter of your airline. You can find out where they are located here.
- Luggage will be checked in after weighing and automatically transported to the aircraft
- The carry-on luggage stays in the passenger's possession
- You will receive the boarding pass, which shows the gate for boarding and the reserved seat