Arrival at Frankfurt Airport:
For up-to-the-minute information on your connecting flight, please consult one of the monitor screens located around the airport. If no gate has been assigned yet, head for the indicated pier. Then follow the blue signs to the gate while keeping the walking times displays in mind. Gray signs show the way to passenger services.
Transit passengers who must change between Piers A and B (in Terminal 1) may use the passenger tunnel. If you need to transfer between Pier A, B, C, or Z (in Terminal 1) and Pier D or E (in Terminal 2), follow the signs to the Sky Line train, which departs every two or three minutes, or take one of the shuttle buses that circulate between the terminals (24/7).
Do you already have a boarding pass for your connecting flight?
- If yes: Please consult one of the monitors to double check the assigned gate.
- If not: Within the transit zone, please go to a transfer desk of the airline that is operating your flight or proceed straight to the departure gate, where you can obtain your boarding pass at the desk. In the pre-security part of the airport, please go to your airline’s check-in counter.
- Information kiosks: Simply scan your boarding pass, and all relevant information on your connecting flight is displayed.
- Service Points: Our multilingual service staff are happy to help you.
- InfoGates: An interactive, digital communication system that connects you directly from your location to the information staff.
- Mobile Service Guides: You can identify them by their red uniforms.