The Test Center is located right at the airport on the pedestrian bridge connecting Terminal 1 and the long-distance train station.
After registering via the Test Portal, a throat swab can be taken at the Airport Test Center without an appointment.
Opening Hours: daily 6:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m.
- "Premium-24" 69 € incl. VAT.: Results within 24 hours after sample receipt in 95% of cases.
- "Premium-12" 89 € incl. VAT.: Results within 12 hours after sample receipt in 95% of cases (samples taken after 3:00 p.m. will be reported by 10:00 a.m. the following day).
- "Premium-6" 129 € incl. VAT.: Results within 6 hours after sample receipt in 95% of cases (only available until 3 p.m.).
- "Premium-1" 229 € inkl. VAT: Results within 1 hour after sample receipt in 95%1 of cases. This offer is only available at the Test Center after registration and booking in the Corona Test Portal. Please register for your test and book a suitable time slot.
Rapid Antigen test
You have to book an available time slot in the online test portal at the time of registration. Please make sure you arrive within the booked time slot to take your rapid antigen test.
Opening hours: daily 6 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- "Express-3" 29 € incl. VAT: Results within 150 minutes after sample receipt in 95 % of cases.
Please note for all test options: In some cases, for example if there is an uncertain result and the analysis must be repeated, the result may become available somewhat later. In August 2020, on average 95% of RT-PCR test results were reported within the stated turn-around-time.
You find more information here.