|School holidays and bank holidays in the state of Hesse||Monday to Sunday||Several times a day|
|Outside the holidays||Fiday to Sunday||Several times a day|
|Tour departure times may be changed at any time if required by airport operations.|
|per person||Euro 9*|
when presenting proof of status: children aged 4-7, students and trainees,
senior citizens aged 65 or more, disabled persons and their authorized escorts
|Children younger than 4 (with no guarantee of a seat)||free|
|*incl. 19% VAT|
- You can purchase tickets for the Comeback Tour only in advance at our Online Ticket Shop.
- We kindly ask you to be in Terminal 1, Hall C, Level 2 (Departure) at least 30 minutes before tour departure. Please follow the sign "FRA Airport Tours & Shop".
- All Comeback Tours are available in German only.
- At this time, for physically challenged persons it is not possible to take part in the tour.
- Please make sure you meet the visa requirements for leaving the airport’s transit zone.
To permit tracing of any identified infection chains, we are required by state law * to collect the contact data of all guests (except children younger than 4) who participate in an airport tour and provide them to the Frankfurt health department.
We will of course make sure to protect your data, which will only be stored for this purpose, not electronically processed, and deleted again after four weeks.
*Section 1 (2) no. 4 of the Ordinance on Restricting Social Contacts and the Operation of Facilities During the Corona Pandemic of the German State of Hesse