All visitor activities at Frankfurt Airport are subject to the Ordinance of the State of Hesse on Coronavirus Contacts and Operational Restrictions of January 16, 2022.
To ensure the safety of all of our guests and employees, starting on January 8, 2022 everyone wishing to go on an airport tour will require:
- a ticket booked online in advance. Ticket purchase on site is not possible
We look forward to welcoming you into our Visitor Center if you meet one of the following requirements:
- vaccinated twice and tested
- Recovered and tested
- vaccinated three times (boostered)
- Recovered and vaccinated twice
- vaccinated twice and recovered
- Vaccinated, recovered, vaccinated
- Freshly vaccinated twice (max. 3 months from the day of the second vaccination)
- Freshly recovered (max. 3 months from the day of positive PCR test)
- Recovered + freshly vaccinated once (max. 3 months from the day of vaccination)
- Children under 6 (no need to test).
- Under 18 and those unable to be vaccinated due to medical reasons: with current test or test booklet (students).
- Students who are vaccinated twice or recovered: with one test per week in the test booklet.
Without one of the above mentioned proofs, access to our Airport Tours is unfortunately not possible!