Park and charge your vehicle
Passengers and users of electric vehicles can park and charge their vehicle during their journey. Book online and secure a reserved parking space.
Extra wide parking spaces with charging stations
Reserved parking rows when booking online
Charging up to 11 kW/h
Short distances to the check-in
Convenient payment with credit card or PayPal
Book online and secure a reserved parking space with up to 11 kw/h.
Access to the reserved charging station:
- Terminal 1 - Entrance P4, parking row 126
- Terminal 2 - Entrance P8, parking row U423
- 1 - 44 days parking
- Book 9 months up to 24 hours before departure
- Convenient payment with credit card or PayPal
Further charging options without booking:
- Terminal 1 - Entrance P2, level 14, parking row 1406, except reserved spaces - Parking row closed from Jan. 16 to Feb. 06, 2023, due to construction
Parking Spaces 1 - 16 (up to 3,7 kW)
Parking Spaces 17 - 41 (up to 11 kW), except reserved spaces
- Terminal 2 - Entrance P9, level U3, parking row U323 (up to 3,7 kW)
Please note that we cannot guarantee you a charging point without booking. The parking spaces are marked, the indicated parking rates apply (see download box). These parking spaces cannot be combined with a Terminal Parking pre-booking.
Please bring your charging cable (standard plug type 2) with you.