Meeters & Greeters
You want to pick someone up from Frankfurt Airport or bring them there? Here you can get information about parking and stopping possibilities and costs.
During the Easter travel season, there can be considerable waiting times, especially at baggage claim. You should take this into account when planning the pick-up of travellers by car. Please park in one of the parking structures close to the terminal. Only use the short-term parking options on the terminal’s drive-by platform if absolutely necessary.
Parking and stopping options
- Parking garage / underground parking lot at Terminal 1 and Terminal 2
- Drop-off Area (up to 10 minutes free of charge)
Please make a note of the following information:
- Flight number and arrival date
- Schedule arrival time
- Where the flight is arriving from
It will let you get your bearings at the airport. The following can help:
- Signs around and within the airport
- The flight display boards in the middle of each terminal
- Interactive information kiosks
- Staffed information desks
- Information phones (dial 01806-3724636 or 01806-FRAINFO)*
* €0.20 per call from German landline phones; calls from German cell phones can cost up to €0.60 per call.