Is there a need to run around a bit and let off some steam before the flight? Our youngest passengers can do just that at our numerous designated playgrounds located beyond the security checkpoints in Terminal 1 and 2.
Frankfurt Airport has quite a few themed play areas for kids. They can climb on helicopters, explore the ocean, or play the roles of pirates. These are excellent places for them have fun and burn off excess energy before embarking to a long flight.
- Terminal 1 A, Level 2, near Gate A 50
- Terminal 1 A, Level 3, near Gate Z 24
- Terminal 1 Z, Level 3, near Gate Z 50
- Terminal 1 B, Level 2, near Gate B 22
- Terminal 1 C, Level 2, near Gate C 16
- Terminal 2 D, Level 3, near Gate D 1
- Terminal 2 D, Level 2, near Gate 21
- Terminal 2 D/E, Level 4, at McDonald’s
- Terminal 2 E, Level 3, near Gate E 4