Satisfy the curiosity of your "inner fireman" (105 minutes)
Would you like to learn how the fire department of a major airport – an essential service – works? If so, this is your chance! You get out of the tour bus at one of the fire stations to see the huge fire trucks up close while an expert explains everything.
The Fire Department Tour also takes you to all the other interesting parts of the airport: ground handling at the terminals and on the apron, the Airbus A380 hangar, CargoCity North and South, and the site of the future Terminal 3.
|Minimum price (for groups of up to 25 persons)|| €425
- Minimum age: 16 years
- This tour is not suitable for wheelchair users.
- All tours booked via the Online-Shop are available in German only.
- For groups and clubs, a reservation request is recommended.
- Persons with limited mobility are also welcome on our tours. Please let our booking office know in advance (on a weekday).
- Please make sure you meet the visa requirements for leaving the airport’s transit zone.
- Tour departure times may be changed at any time if required by airport operations.
- Individual bookings: Click here to get to the website of Frankfurt Stadtevents and book the Fire Department Tour, now!
Did you enjoy the tour or do you have any suggestions? Please let us know!
If you have questions, feel free to contact us
Phone: +49 (0)69 690 - 70291
Fax: +49 (0)69 690 - 53341
Our tip for you
You are also welcome to book our combination package, including an overnight stay in a hotel, a tour of the airport fire department, and a tour of Frankfurt at Tourismus und Congress GmbH Frankfurt (TCF).