If a credit or debit card has been lost or stolen, contact your bank right away to have it canceled.
Reporting Lost Credit Cards
If a credit or debit card has been lost or stolen, contact your bank right away to have it canceled. If you can’t reach your bank by phone, you can also have the card canceled by calling the following hotline at any time of the day or night:
Credit Card Hotline
Tollfree within Germany: 116 116
From outside Germany (subject to charges): +49 116 116
The hotline can cancel most debit and credit cards.
Other Lost & Found Offices
Have you lost something at the airport? The Lost & Found Office will be happy to help you find your missing belongings. You can of course also go there to turn in any ownerless items you find at the airport (except those found in taxis, train stations, or in the aircraft). We keep found items for three months before auctioning them off.
To help us search for your lost item, please provide us with all relevant information.
Terminal 1, Concourse A, Level 0
Opening times: Daily from 8 a.m. to 6 p.m.
To Lost & Found Office is responsible depends on where an item is found:
- On the airport premises (outdoor and indoor areas): Contact the Airport Lost & Found Office
- On board an aircraft: the airline
- On a Lufthansa flight: Deutsche Lufthansa missing items service
- On a train or train station platform: Deutsche Bahn
- On a shuttle or feeder bus: the responsible operator or hotel.
- The local airport telephone number for the lost & found office of American Airlines and US Airways is +49 69-690-32821
- City of Frankfurt (in German only)
- Rhein-Main-Verkehrsverbund (the regional public transportation company)