Use the different journey possibilities to Frankfurt Airport
When Arriving by Car
You’ll find parking places for persons with disabilities in Terminal 1, P4 (Row 225) and Terminal 2, P8 (U4, Row 17). If you have any related questions, please call our Communication Center at +49 (0) 180 – 6372-4635 (€0.20 per call from German landline phones, up to €0.60 per call from German mobile phones).
When Arriving by Bus
Arriving at Terminal 1:
You arrive at the bus station across from the arrivals level of Terminal 1. Follow the signs to find your airline's check-in counter.The Help Points for the Passenger Support Service in Terminal 1 are at these locations:
- Hall B, Level 0 northern escalator near railway station for regional trains
- Hall B, Level 0 southern escalator near railway station for regional trains
- Hall B, Level 1 near Meeting Point
- Hall B, Level 2 B-West near Connection Bar
- Hall B, Level 2 B-East near Connection Bar
- Hall B, Level 2 between Gate B1+B2 (security area)
- Hall C, Level 2 entrance 8
- Hall A/B, Level 3 crossover between A/B and „The Squaire“
- Long-distance train station (East), Level 3
- Long-distance train station (West), Level 3
- Passage „The Squaire“
- Crossover between Terminal 1 and Frankfurt Airport Center
When arriving at Terminal 2:
You arrive at the bus station across from the departures and arrivals areas of Terminal 2. Follow the signs to find your airline's check-in counter. The Help Points for the Passenger Support Service in Terminal 2 are at these locations:
- Hall D, Level 2 near check-in counter 851
- Hall D, Level 2 near check-in counter 886
- Hall E, Level 2 near check-in counter 950
- Hall E, Level 2 near check-in counter 980
When Arriving by Taxi
Taxis may stop at the curbs right in front of the terminals. To find your airline’s check-in counter, please follow the signs.
When Arriving by Train
Travelers with reduced mobility can obtain assistance for boarding, transferring, and getting off trains by contacting the Mobility Service of Deutsche Bahn AG:
*€0.14 per minute from German landline phones, different rates may apply to mobile phones
To request assistance for boarding, transferring, and getting off trains in advance, please use the registration form of Deutsche Bahn AG. To ensure that the service personnel of Deutsche Bahn AG can arrange this assistance in time, it is advisable to notify the Mobility Service well in advance (at least one workday beforehand).
Regional Train Station:
If you arrive by local public transportation (S-Bahn, RE, or RB), get off at platform 1, 2, or 3 of the regional train station (on Level -1). From platform 2 and 3, follow the blue wheelchair symbol to an elevator for going up to the departures level, or else use the escalator. In section B of platform 1 there is an elevator to the ServicePoint of Deutsche Bahn AG (on Level 0). You can use the intercom there to request assistance.
Long-Distance Train Station:
If you arrive by long-distance train (IC, EC, or ICE), get off at platform 4, 5, 6, or 7 of the long-distance train station in the AIRail Terminal. Each platform has an elevator you may use. To find your check-in counter, follow the signs. There are special signs for wheelchair users.