At Frankfurt Airport, there are numerous check-in options: Late night check-in, automatic check-in, check-in at the long-distance train station as well as airline counters.
- Put rechargeable batteries, power banks and e-cigarettes inside your carry-on bag
- Follow the rules on liquids and gels in carry-on bags (100 ml containers in a plastic bag with a max. capacity of 1 liter)
- Don't take any prohibited items (e.g. blades longer than 6 cm, pepper sprays, ect.)
- Please arrive at the airport at least 2.5 hours before departure
At the check-in you are required to show the following documents:
- Airline Ticket
- ID card or passport
- Depending on your destination and if appropriate, a visa
This is how check-in works:
- The luggage will be checked in after weighing and automatically conveyed to the aircraft
- Cabin baggage remains in the possession of the passenger
- You will receive your boarding pass, which also displays the departure gate and seat reservation
Click here to see an overview of all airline counters at Frankfurt Airport.