At Frankfurt Airport, there are numerous check-in options: Late night check-in, automatic check-in, check-in at the long-distance train station as well as airline counters.
At the check-in you are required to show the following documents:
- Airline Ticket
- ID card or passport
- Depending on your destination and if appropriate, a visa
This is how it works:
- The luggage will be checked in after weighing and automatically conveyed to the aircraft
- Cabin baggage remains in the possession of the passenger
- You will receive your boarding pass, which also displays the departure gate and seat reservation
- Please arrive at the check-in 2 hours before flights within the EU and 3 hours before non-EU flights
Click here to see an overview of all airline counters at Frankfurt Airport.
Watch our video to learn more about dangerous goods, batteries and small electronic devices: