This information on space and accessibility will give you a good idea of the project's magnitude.
- 35 hectare of building land
- Approx. 250,000 sq.m of net building land
- Approx. 700,000 sq.m of floor space
- 20 attractive lots grouped into six districts
- Lot sizes from about 1,400 to 25,000 sq.m.
- Freely sub dividable (minimum size: about 1,000 sq.m)
- Flexible development
- Development plan compliant with Article 30 of the German Building Code
- The development plan was approved by the Frankfurt City Parliament on January 31, 2008. All of the lots are zoned for construction and can be constructed flexibly.
- Directly adjacent to Frankfurt Airport
- Very close to the long-distance ICE train station at the airport
- Separate access to the A3 and A5 highways and the B43 federal highway
- Served by two public bus lines: 61 and 67
- Planned on-site suburban train (S-Bahn) station ("Gateway Gardens", to be served by lines S8 and S9) connecting to other local public transportation. The tentative plans call for the station to be built starting in 2015 and begin operating in 2019.
- There are shuttle buses to the airport terminals and the regional and long-distance train stations.