Information about areas and connections.
- Occupying a total space of 100 hectares and straddling the municipalities of Raunheim and Kelsterbach, the Mönchhof Site is the largest contiguous block of commercially zoned land now being developed in the Rhine-Main region.
- The site bears roughly 750,000 sq.m of net development land with lots ranging from 5,000 to 100,000 sq.m in size.
- The approved development plan has a 24 h operation options. All of the areas designated for development are zoned for commercial use.
- Directly accessible from the A3, A67 highway and B43 federal highway and. Located just a few minutes’ drive from the Frankfurt highway junction (''Frankfurter Kreuz'').
- 7 minutes from the Frankfurt Airport and the CargoCity.
- 20 minutes from central Frankfurt downtown.