The Fraport Forum can accommodate up to 200 persons on a total space of about 1,350 square meters.
Each zone (see diagram on the right) is appropriately outfitted with state-of-the-art equipment:
– 2 entrances
– Attractive reception counter
– 75-inch monitor
– A central area surrounded by circular outer walls that can be used as projection surfaces,
– Movable and fixed lounge seating
– Monitor wall with 10 50-inch monitors
– Flooded with bright daylight from outdoors
– Glass walls toward the bridge that can also be used as showcases
– 160 sqm of floor space, capacity for 100 seated participants
– Suitable for conferences, meetings, presentations, panel discussions, etc. or for holding
one-on-one talks within the scope of your event
– 106-inch monitor, sound system
– Podium and lectern
General equipment and use
– 150 chairs and 14 tables measuring 180 x 80 cm that can be flexibly deployed
– Fixed lighting system with a total of 85 spotlights, power outlets on floor
– Wi-Fi and Internet access
– Two auxiliary rooms for use as a backstage, coatrooms, storage, etc.
– Certified for events and exhibitions with up to 199 persons
– You can freely choose service providers, e.g. for event equipment and catering; Fraport
provides security and cleaning.
– Parking facilities of the airport and long-distance train station can be easily reached on foot without going outdoors.
– Special support for your event: ask us to make you an offer!
Frankfurt Airport Services Worldwide
Corporate Communications, Events & Visitor Services
60547 Frankfurt am Main