We keep you informed
Enjoy a relaxed travel from Frankfurt Airport to the most popular destinations in the world.
Prepare well. Enjoy a relaxed trip.
In order to give effective assistance to make your vacation as convenient as possible we provide you with some valuable tips and advices for your travel arrangements, your arrival and departure, as well as some information about your stay at Frankfurt Airport. Please inquire about your airline's luggage regulations as those may vary depending on your airline.
Prepare Well. Before leaving home.
- Use online check-in
- Minimize carry-on items
- If you arrive by car we recommend that you book your parking lot in advance
Prepare well. Packing.
- Put rechargeable batteries, power banks and e-cigarettes inside your carry-on bag
- Follow the rules on liquids and gels in carry-on bags (100 ml containers in a plastic bag with a max. capacity of 1 liter)
- Don't take any prohibited items (e.g. blades longer than 6 cm, pepper sprays, ect.)
Prepare well. At the security checkpoint.
- Put small items in jacket pockets (e.g. coins, watches and keys) and take the jacket off
- Place jackets and liquids in a tray (100 ml containers in a plastic bag with a max. capacity of 1 liter)
- Place electronic devices in a separate tray (e.g. tablets, e-books and laptops)
Prepare well. At the airport.
- After check-in, proceed immediately to the security check
- Use automated passport control lanes (EasyPASS) if possible
- Pay attention to the information displayed on the monitors as gate changes might occur