(when presenting proof of status: children 4-7, students and trainees,
senior citizens aged 65 or more, disabled persons and their authorized escorts)
|Children younger than 4 (with no guarantee of a seat)||free|
|minimum price (for groups of up to 24 persons)||€425|
For individuals and groups
For insatiable visitors who never get enough (120 minutes)
In consideration of the current situation regarding the coronavirus, our airport tours will be suspended unil furher noice and the Visitors’ Terrace is also closed.
Thank you for your understanding.
Do you need to get the complete story on everything? If so, the XXL Tour is made for you. It combines all of the highlights of a Maxi Tour with a trip to the Northwest Runway and a look at the firefighter training center.
- Note: We have timed our tours so that visitors can experience the busiest aircraft traffic periods at FRA.
- Recommended minimum age: 12 years
- We kindly ask you to be at the meeting point 30 minutes before tour departure
- All tours booked via the Online-Shop are available in German only.
- Physically challenged persons are also welcome on our tours. However, please contact our booking office beforehand on a weekday.
- This tour can be booked for groups and clubs. A reservation request is recommended.
- Tour departure times may be changed at any time if required by airport operations.
Did you enjoy the tour or do you have any suggestions? Please let us know!
If you have questions, feel free to contact us
Phone: +49 (0)69 690 - 70291
Fax: +49 (0)69 690 - 53341
Our recommendation: take public transportation
Frankfurt Airport tends to be very busy on weekends, holidays, and during school vacations. The availability of parking spaces can therefore be limited. We advise visitors to use public transportation for getting to and from the airport. There are excellent bus and train connections from downtown Frankfurt and the surrounding region. If you have a Frankfurt Card or RheinMainCard, you’re entitled to discounts.
Pedal Your Way
Alternatively, you can cycle and get exercise while enjoying the countryside. Frankfurt Airport is integrated in the region’s dense network of scenic bike paths. Useful information and tips for getting there by bicycle are available in the Hesse Cycling Route Planner and this map (both only available in German). Along the way, you can stop at points close to the runways for a unique view of planes taxiing, landing and taking off.