(when presenting proof of status: students and trainees,
senior citizens aged 65 or more, disabled persons and their authorized escorts)
|Minimum price (for groups of up to 24 persons)||€700|
Exclusively for your group
For curious visitors interested in specialist knowledge (up to 3 hours)
In consideration of the current situation regarding the coronavirus, our airport tours will be suspended unil furher noice and the Visitors’ Terrace is also closed.
Thank you for your understanding.
Are you interested in getting in-depth information on a particular aspect of Frankfurt Airport? If so, we can arrange for your group to peer behind the scenes and satisfy its curiosity on a tailored tour.
- This tour is bookable on an exclusive basis for your group or club. It is also available in languages other than German on request.
- We kindly ask you to be at the meeting point 30 minutes before tour departure
- Physically challenged persons are also welcome on our tours. However, please contact our booking office beforehand on a weekday.
- The minimum age is 16; all participants must carry a valid ID.
- A reservation request is recommended.
- Please make sure you meet the visa requirements for leaving the airport’s transit zone.
- Tour departure times may be changed at any time if required by airport operations.
Did you enjoy the tour or do you have any suggestions? Please let us know!
If you have questions, feel free to contact us
Phone: +49 (0)69 690 - 70291
Fax: +49 (0)69 690 - 53341
Our recommendation: take public transportation
Frankfurt Airport tends to be very busy on weekends, holidays, and during school vacations. The availability of parking spaces can therefore be limited. We advise visitors to use public transportation for getting to and from the airport. There are excellent bus and train connections from downtown Frankfurt and the surrounding region. If you have a Frankfurt Card or RheinMainCard, you’re entitled to discounts.
Pedal Your Way
Alternatively, you can cycle and get exercise while enjoying the countryside. Frankfurt Airport is integrated in the region’s dense network of scenic bike paths. Useful information and tips for getting there by bicycle are available in the Hesse Cycling Route Planner and this map (both only available in German). Along the way, you can stop at points close to the runways for a unique view of planes taxiing, landing and taking off.