(when presenting proof of status: children 4-7, students and trainees,
senior citizens aged 65 or more, disabled persons and their authorized escorts)
|Children younger than 4 (with no guarantee of a seat)||free|
|minimum price (for groups of up to 24 persons)||€350|
Café de Luxe Tour
For individuals and groups
For visitors with an appetite for knowledge (75 minutes)
In consideration of the current situation regarding the coronavirus, the
Visitors’ Terrace at Frankfurt Airport will be closed from March 17 until
further notice. Our airport tours will also be suspended as of March 17.
Thank you for your understanding.
Would you like to have a look behind the scenes at Frankfurt Airport? This 45-minute tour gives you an incredible opportunity to witness the ground handling of aircraft from all over the world and marvel at takeoffs and landings.
After the tour, we invite you to the exquisite Käfer’s Bistro, where you can indulge with a coffee (or tea/soft drink) and a delicious cake of your choosing. This location with a French bistro style also offers an incredible view of the airfield.
- Note: We have timed our tours so that visitors can experience the busiest aircraft traffic periods at FRA.
- We kindly ask you to be at the meeting point 30 minutes before tour departure
- All tours booked via the Online-Shop are available in German only.
- Physically challenged persons are also welcome on our tours. However, please contact our booking office beforehand on a weekday.
- This tour can be booked for groups and clubs. A reservation request is recommended.
- Tour departure times may be changed at any time if required by airport operations.
Did you enjoy the tour or do you have any suggestions? Please let us know!
If you have questions, feel free to contact us
Phone: +49 (0)69 690 - 70291
Fax: +49 (0)69 690 - 53341
Our recommendation: take public transportation
Frankfurt Airport tends to be very busy on weekends, holidays, and during school vacations. The availability of parking spaces can therefore be limited. We advise visitors to use public transportation for getting to and from the airport. There are excellent bus and train connections from downtown Frankfurt and the surrounding region. If you have a Frankfurt Card or RheinMainCard, you’re entitled to discounts.
Pedal Your Way
Alternatively, you can cycle and get exercise while enjoying the countryside. Frankfurt Airport is integrated in the region’s dense network of scenic bike paths. Useful information and tips for getting there by bicycle are available in the Hesse Cycling Route Planner and this map (both only available in German). Along the way, you can stop at points close to the runways for a unique view of planes taxiing, landing and taking off.