For romantics who love to be charmed (120 minutes)
Do you like the colorful light show at sunset? If so, you'll love immersing yourself in the unique sea of lights of the runways during this 90-minute tour. Afterward you can continue savoring the feeling during a sparkling wine reception in Käfer's Restaurant.
|minimum price (for groups of up to 24 persons)||€625.00|
- Recommended minimum age: 12 years
- We kindly ask you to be at the meeting point listed in your booking confirmation 30 minutes before departure
- Persons with limited mobility are also welcome on our tours. Please let our booking office know in advance (on a weekday).
- This tour can be booked by groups and clubs. A reservation request is recommended.
- Please make sure you meet the visa requirements for leaving the airport’s transit zone.
- Tour departure times may be changed at any time if required by airport operations.
Did you enjoy the tour or do you have any suggestions? Please let us know!
If you have questions, feel free to contact us
Phone: +49 (0)69 690 - 70291
Fax: +49 (0)69 690 - 53341
Excursions to the Airport: How to Get There
Our recommendation: take public transportation
Frankfurt Airport tends to be very busy on weekends, holidays, and during school vacations. The availability of parking spaces can therefore be limited. We advise visitors to use public transportation for getting to and from the airport. There are excellent bus and train connections from downtown Frankfurt and the surrounding region. If you have a Frankfurt Card or RheinMainCard, you’re entitled to discounts.
When arriving by train, please note that rail service alterations will be in place from October to December. Detailed information on changed train schedules are available at the websites of Deutsche Bahn at www.bahn.com and the RMV regional transit authority at www.rmv.de.
Pedal Your Way
Alternatively, you can cycle and get exercise while enjoying the countryside. Frankfurt Airport is integrated in the region’s dense network of scenic bike paths. Useful information and tips for getting there by bicycle are available in the Hesse Cycling Route Planner and this map (both only available in German). Along the way, you can stop at points close to the runways for a unique view of planes taxiing, landing and taking off.