Medical Health Care
At Frankfurt Airport, you are always supplied with best health care.
In one of the numerous pharmacies at Frankfurt Airport, you can fill up your first aid kit with travel medicine and care cosmetics. Besides, the Airport Clinic is available for health care and medical support 24 hours a day.
- Terminal 1, Concourse B, Level 2, Shopping Boulevard. Open daily from 6.30 a.m. to 9 p.m.
- Terminal 1, Pier Z, Level 3 near Gate Z13. Open daily from 6.30 a.m. to 9.30 p.m.
- Terminal 2, Concourse D/E, Level 3, Shopping Plaza (near SkyLine). Open daily from 7 a.m. to 9 p.m.
Transit area behind the passport control
In addition, passengers in the transit area B of Terminal 1 behind the passport control, can call to order medications over the Metropolitan pharmacy on the info counter 10. Only cash payment. In Terminal 1, the delivery times are daily from 06:00 am till 21: 00 pm.
Also passengers in the transit area of Terminal 2 can use this service via the info kiosk 430 (also close behind the passport control near Duty Free Shop). Non-prescription medicines can be ordered, prescription medications only on request. Payment is possible by credit card or cash in common foreign currencies. In Terminal 2, the delivery times are daily from 07:30 am till 20:30 pm.
First aid and medical care are available from 7 a.m. to 4 p.m. in the airport clinic. Vaccinations just before flying are also available.
The airport clinic is situated in Terminal 1 in the arrival area. For detailed directions visit www.fraport.de/medizin
For queries and further information about our services, you can contact us as follows:
Phone: +49 (0) 69 - 690 66767
Fax: +49 (0) 69 - 690 66598
For emergencies, please dial:
- 112 from any airport service phone
- +49 (0)69 690-112 from other landline phones and cell phones
Dental care is available
in The Squaire
- Monday to Friday, from 8 a.m to 8 p.m.
You can contact the dentist by phone at +49 (0) 69 6 4355 4355
in the FAC (opposite Terminal 1), Section D, Level 4
- Monday to Thursday, from 8 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- On Friday, from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
You can contact the dentist by phone at +49 (0) 69 690-70558.
For further information please visit the dentist's website.