The world's most advanced animal station combines handling, animal coordination and veterinary services on 4,000 sq.m of space under one roof.
- 42 large-animal stalls up to 28 sq.m in size
- 39 small-animal pens
- Special aviaries
- 18 individually temperature-controllable climate chambers
- Variable stalls
- Room for all kinds of animals: from beehives to zebras, and from thoroughbred racehorses to giant elephants
- Professional, species-appropriate handling and care
- Areas for animal escorts to rest
- Round-the-clock video surveillance
- Frankfurt Airport is an "airport of first entry" for importing animals to the European Union by air.
For more details, please consult the pages of Lufthansa Cargo.