At the Airport
On the day of your departure, go as usual to:
- your airline's check-in counters or
- to one of the Help Points for the Passenger Support Service.
If you are flying with Lufthansa, please go to the special support counter next to check-in counter 339.
Locations of the Help Points
You'll find Help Points for calling the Passenger Support Service at the following locations:
- Level 0, between the regional train station and the parking structure (near the DB ServicePoint)
- Level 3, along the walkway between the long-distance train station and the Frankfurt Airport Conference Center (FAC 1)
- Level 1, in the B Arrivals hall near the Meeting Points
- Level 2, in the B Departures hall near entrance 6
- Level 1, between the D and E Departures areas near entrances 5 and 6
Locations of the Information Desks
Our personnel will be happy to answer all of your questions. You'll find information desks at the following locations:
- Service Point T1
B Concourse, Level 2 - opened 24 hours each day
- Information Desk 1
B Concourse, Level 2 (Departures) - daily 6 a.m. to 10 p.m.
- Welcome Center
B Concourse, Level 1 (Arrivals) - daily 6 a.m. to 10 p.m.
- Information Desk 10
B Concourse (Transit) - daily 5.30 a.m. to 10 p.m.
- Information Desk 12
B concourse, Level 2 ( Transit) - daily 06,00 a.m. to 10 p.m.
- Service Point T2
Between Concourses D/E - opened 24 hours each day
Tips for Picking up
Pick up arriving passengers at the Meeting Points in the terminals. (The exact locations of the Meeting Points are indicated on the terminal maps.)
- Terminal 1, B Arrivals
- Terminal 2, in the middle between Departures and the E Concourse